323 Cambridge Mtn. Rd
Please be advised that the Nova Scotia Department of Environment prohibits disposal of the following wastes at any private construction and demolition waste disposal site in the province.
- Put these items in the container.
- Household garbage
- Recyclable paper products
- Recyclable small containers
- Paint cans
- Caulking tubes
- Fuel tanks
- Vehicle tires & automotive batteries
- Motor oil
- Antifreeze or other liquids
- Compressed gas cylinders (propane)
- Animal carcasses
- Biomedical wastes
- Large electrical equipment and dangerous goods
- Put any of these items in the container.
- Asphalt shingles, Roofing materials
- Ceiling tiles
- Plastics, Vinyl siding
- House wrap
- Wiring, Nail, Steel studs, etc.
- Metals (will be recycled)
- Carpet, Vinyl flooring, and Linoleum
- Light fixtures
- Asphalt paving
- Rock, Soil, Trees, and Stumps
NOTE: Containers with waste materials designated for disposal at provincial certified C&D sites containing unacceptable wastes requiring sorting and / or re-disposal at an alternative disposal site will be charged additional disposal fees to compensate for teh extra expense incurred by Tri County Waste Management.